December 12, 2014
REMN Wholesale is pleased to announce that we will begin offering Freddie Mac’s conforming and super conforming programs effective December 15, 2014.
Freddie Mac Program Overview
Highlights of the Freddie Mac program:
- Purchase, rate/term and cash-out transactions eligible
- Conforming and Super Conforming loan amounts
- Minimum credit score 620
- Maximum 50% DTI
- Cash-out allowed on super conforming 2-4 unit primary residence, second home and investment transactions:
- Primary residence 2-4 units cash-out to 65% LTV/CLTV
- Second home super conforming cash-out to 65% LTV/CLTV
- Investment property 1-4 units cash-out to 65% LTV/CLTV
- Investment property super conforming 1-unit purchase to 80% LTV/CLTV and 75% LTV/CLTV for super conforming 1-unit rate/term transactions
- Borrowers with previous bankruptcy eligible after 2 year waiting period
- Borrowers with previous foreclosure eligible after 3 year waiting period
Brokers are not required to submit the LP Feedback Certificate; REMN Wholesale will run the loan through LP. REMN Wholesale will run a new credit report which will be used to determine eligibility; REMN Wholesale will not re-issue the broker’s credit.
REMN Wholesale has created a Quick Reference Guide to compare the Fannie Mae and Freddie programs and it will be posted it on the website under “Resources”.
The Freddie Mac Conforming and Super Conforming guidelines have been posted on the REMN Wholesale website at www.remnwholesale.com.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive.