To expand access to mortgage credit, Freddie Mac has introduced the HomeOne Mortgage available to REMN Wholesale as of Monday 8/20/18.
Low down payment options with no specific income or geographic restrictions unlike those needed for HomePossible products.
Highlights of HomeOne include:
1-unit Primary Residences Only
- Includes Condos and PUDS (Manufactured Homes NOT allowed)
- All Borrowers Must Occupy (Non-Occupying Co-Borrowers NOT allowed)
Up to 97% LTV/CLTV*
- CLTV can go up to 105% with Affordable Second
Fixed Rate Only
Loan Product Advisor (LPA) must return Accept Risk Class
- Manual Underwrites are NOT allowed
Purchases and “No Cash-Out” Refinances available
- Refinance, in most cases, LTV over 95% is only allowed if current mortgage is a Freddie Mac loan
- On Purchases, at least one borrower must be a First-Time Homebuyer and at least one borrower who is a First-Time Homebuyer must attend homeownership education
Mortgage Insurance Required
- Standard Rates apply, LTVs > 95% require 35% coverage
- LPMI is acceptable
- Financed MI allowed but qualifying LTV must include MI
The Freddie Mac program guidelines have been updated to include the new HomeOne product and are available on www.remnwholesale.com.
Please contact your Account Executive with any questions.