REMN Wholesale has modified our policy regarding the validation of any taxes owed due to new legislation enacted by the federal government. Taxpayers will be allowed to defer the payment of any taxes owed for the 2019 tax year until 90 days after April 15, 2020.
Filing of 2019 Tax Returns
Tax returns must still be filed on or before April 15, 2020 OR evidence an extension has been filed is required. As a reminder, the following applies: Loans Funding on or before April 15, 2020
• The borrower must sign the Tax Return Affidavit, certifying they have not filed their 2019 tax returns, OR
• The borrower must provide a copy of the filed 2019 tax return
Loans Funding April 16, 2020 and After
• A copy of the 2019 tax return (and 2018, if applicable), OR
• Evidence an extension was filed (and a copy of the 2018 return, if applicable)
Payment of 2019 Taxes Owed and Validation of 2019 Tax Payment or Tax Refund
REMN Wholesale will not require the following until 90 days after April 15, 2020:
• Evidence that any taxes owed have been paid, OR
• Evidence a refund has been or will be received (i.e. bank statement documenting receipt or verification from the IRS website “Where’s my Refund”)
Please contact your Account Executive if you have any questions.